Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!! 2010 is here!

Hey peeps! Its now 1st January of 2010.
2009 is long gone and next year we'll be in our final year of high school.It kinda sucks but I guess we have to look on the bright side and realize that our whole lives are ahead of us and we are meant to move on and do great things in life.

AND

I also wanna tell you all about this book I've read.Its called the Ultimate Gift by Jim Stovall.Its an amazing book I tell you! I have the second one as well but I wanna tell you about the one I just mentioned.
It really makes you realize what is important in life and how you can't take things or people for granted.
There's even a movie made.Just go youtube and search The Ultimate Girft trailer.
The book will definitely wow you because it'll really give you an impact in your life.It did to mine :)

Imma end this post by saying Happy New Year y'all!! peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment